Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mobile icons and wallpaper.

The idea was to create mobile icons and a wallpaper based on the given theme: fantasy. So things like faeries, dragons and ghosts immediately came to mind. Haha...
Fairy_Dancer
Fantasy Dancer by mjranum

Dragon & Unicorn
Fantasy by SnowSkadi

refs
Pepper Fantasy by sayda


However after doing the mind map, I wanted to base my icons on 2 ideas : hungry icon eating animals (particularly a certain bunny) or a zombified teddy bear.

doodlesdoodlesdoodlesdoodlesdoodlesdoodles
(more to come once I install my scanner >.<)

Those sketches were done weeks ago, although I feel as though its been months. Sigh...
Anyway, the real thing is FAR, far far far (it's so far you wouldn't believe its that far) from how I initially wanted my icons to look like. Preview:
Icon

I do not remember what happened to my bunny... *sniff* Rest in peace icon eating bunny
refs
ART BLOCK EVAIL BUNNY by BloodyKillOokami

I'll miss you.... *bites bunny* nyum nuym nuym....

The final icons are still under progress though. Many changes still needs to be done. Sigh. It's been tiring but fun none the less. ope it all works out in the end. I'm running out of time and my eyes are starting to juling. >.<

-ruzy-

*All refs used belong to various dA artists.*

No comments: