Friday, June 13, 2008

Final Design for Icons And Wallpaper

Greetings humans. Final icon design uploaded. Like, finally, right? XD It's been a week or two after the presentation. hahaha. I'm not a very enthusiastic blogger la. Anyway, I'd like to say a million thanks to all of those who have assisted me in my user-testing. (verbal ones, blog comment ones, MSN ones, etc.) Alrights, so below are my finals icon designs and wallpaper designs.



Vector Icons
Icon
Phone book/Contacts



Camera_Final
Camera



Ringtone_Final
Ringtone



Settings_Final
Settings



Icon
Wap



Pixel Icons
Icon
Clock Wise from top left: Settings, Camera, Contacts, Wap & Ringtone


Wallpapers
wallpaper
wallpaper

2 comments:

Hako said...

Hello dudy, I've come to terrorise you again with a) even more unreasonable consumer demands; b) the art sensibilities of a mountain goat; and c) more random unintelligables than a TM customer service personnel may ever spout in their lifetime.

Now that you have been warned,

The phone book/contacts one doesn't look very different. The bitter-gourd disc in the back - what does it mean?

Camera looks so much better now :3.

The ringtone one - I understand that the cherry is like a music note.

The settings one... looks strangely phallic, if you ask me. I see a dildo. Do they make dildoes like that, I wonder? I'm sorry if it's shite and mean, but that's the only way I can explain it.

How are you so far ar? Must meet up to yum char la friend! I will buy you siew pau - halal one, of course.

Ruzanna Rosli said...

i seem to be creating vegetables that resemble....naughty stuff...without even thinking about it. You people really have to go sned your brains to the laundry for a good through wash. Bleach it as well la. HAHAHAHAHA~ anyway, thanks for ze comment doodeh. see la, might meet up with u soon la pochi~ will send my rainbow coloured snail to harlo u one day. hehehe